
Wyatt is 3 months old on 10-11. He is holding his head up really well and acts like he wants to crawl.

He is a funny little guy and laughs a lot.

After his baths, we have to comb his hair so he doesn't get bed-head.

Here Wyatt is in his cow-towel watching Derek put lotion on his legs.

Construction on our new garage has finally started! First up, deconstruction of the two old sheds to make room for the garage. The contracter tore them up, them lit them on fire and what is left will fill the hole where an old cellar was. I saw this and thought a tornado had gone by!
1 comment:
Oh my Gosh! I need to meet Wyatt. He needs to come to a class at Gymboree! He would love it and charm all the ladies like he does at book club.
I thought you all had a tornado when I first saw that picture! That is exciting to get a garage.
Post a Comment