
Last week, I got Wyatt out to Duncan park in Savannah to enjoy the pretty nice weather. At Daycare, they have taken the kids outside, but I have not played with him in the swings. They have these great baby swings and Wyatt loved it! I called Derek and he swung by on his way home. We both enjoyed hanging out in the park!

A good view of the ponds and golf course that are part of this park complex. That is one thing that Savannah has is great park/recreational facilities. Our old house in town was by another park with a pool and softball diamond. There is also a youth sports
complex on the edge of town for football and baseball - but we are a few years away from those!

We tried the slide but Wyatt is not ready for it yet. The static electricity made Wyatt's hair stand up! Time for another haircut!
3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had fun at the park! I love the static electricity hair!
Now that convention is over and school is almost..maybe you will have more time for days at the park!
Aliza loves her swing too! He is getting so big. You guys are going to have a great summer playing outside!
those swing pictures are too cute!
Post a Comment