Sunday, April 18, 2010

April Fun!

Playing in the barn, so many fun things in there.

New bottle calf, Derek's dad gave us another calf to raise for Wyatt. He wanted to help hold the bottle.

Since I was using my computer, Wyatt got out his so we could work at the same time!


April is not complete without a trip to CoMo for State FFA Convention. My three State Degree guys: Cameron Radley, Tyler Costello and Bryant Kurtz. I will really miss these guys!


Derek's sister Janae came back with her girls from Australia for Easter. We had a grill out for their last night there. The weather has been awesome so we enjoyed playing outside.

Aunt Keri pulling the wagon, good thing to take turns riding and pulling.

1 comment:

Mrs. Jones from the Circus said...

Lindy- You look great!!! Sorry I missed you when you were in CoMO; that would have been fun! I love the pic of you and Wyatt with your computers... funny!