Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 2010 = hot and rainy

June is almost over! I can't believe how fast it went, but with coaching basketball, Annual girls float trip, Edwards reunion, and keeping up with Wyatt I can't remember much of the month.




This has been a common sight this June, storm clouds rolling in and dumping a bunch of rain. If you haven't heard, Holt County has suffered a bunch of flooding. Check out Big Lake's website for info and pictures. Toward the end of the month the rain has been less frequent giving us a chance to catch up on farm work!



Kittens enjoy playing on my flower pots and holders. I have four to give away!



I am trying to get a handle on the mess in Wyatt's room. I bought one of these cubicals at Target for his books and small toys. We got all the books to fit and his room is much cleaner! I also moved the changing table out to make more room. He is not potty-trained but we do diapers on his bed. Still waiting for him to show some readiness to potty-train.


Still loving the swingset! Many times Wyatt will sit on the top of the slide and watch traffic go by, this day Derek is pushing him on the swing.

Wyatt and my Dad on the front porch of the Maclay Home in Tipton.


We visited our friends the Costello's one very hot day to use their pool. Wyatt loves Sherry and her kids (who are actually my students). Sarah is so good with him in the pool. He went to sleep very easily this night (so did Mommy!)

We went to town to eat dinner one night and then played a bit at Messick Park in Savannah.

No comments: