Ah, November... where did you go? If I don't take pictures, I don't remember what happened - here are the few I did take:
Wyatt has finally moved up to a BIG bed! Derek, in an effort to get Wy to stay in bed all night, set up this bed and took the crib/toddler bed upstairs. Wyatt loves to try and jump on it and D and I think it is more comfortable to read books to Wyatt at bedtime.
We finally got to have the Baumann's over to watch a MU football game, albeit the second to last game of the season. Is it just me or did it seem like a lot of the games were earlier in the day? We had a great time catching up and Madison and Wyatt played great together. I am trying to teach MJ some cheers to go with her cheerleader outfit.
Wyatt did a pretty good job of sharing, but the Elmo chair was a bone of contention during the night. Here Wyatt has possession and MJ is trying to figure out her next move.
November just flew by for me because I have been busy coaching basketball. Yep, I got the whistle and clipboard out of storage and came off the "DL"to coach Junior High Girls Basketball this year at South Holt. We won both the Elwood and South Holt Tournaments and are currently undefeated with 3 game left to play! I am blessed with a REALLY talented group of girls and an excellent assistant coach (Toshia is a Senior and wants a little coaching experience) We have had a lot of fun and the season will conclude before Christmas break.
I don't have any pictures from Thanksgiving, we went to my parents in Tipton for dinner with my Grandparents and Uncle Dan. While there I got Mom to take a family picture for our holiday cards, here are a couple of the "out-takes". It is a miracle I got ONE half-decent picture for the card!
Another out-take.... we are getting dangerously close to tears...



1 comment:
The Christmas outtake with Wyatt's mouth wide open cracks me up. Maybe that should be "the one". ;)
Post a Comment