If you have been to our house, you knew there was an odd "box" in the corner left over from a previous remodel before we bought the house. I finally found someone to do another little remodel and we now have another cabinet and shelves above. It make the kitchen look so much bigger! Plus I gained another outlet for my Scentsy burner - they are awesome!
During the winter, we had a thistle bird feeder outside the kitchen window. This provides a lot of entertainment at breakfast for both Wyatt and the cats, mainly Dixie.
For Valentine's Day I made (yes, with a sewing machine) a Sluggie for Derek. That is a snuggie made of Royals material. He loves it, but not the expression on his face in this picture. Please do not hold it against him. I really need to make another one because it is so awesome I have been known to use it in a pinch!
Lastly, Spring finally arrived! It seems like winter held on as long as possible, but I guess when does it not feel like that. I love when all the bulbs I planted in the fall (and forgot about) pop up and surprise us with some sunny blooms! Here was a bunch I picked early before some Spring storms tore them up.


No comments:
Post a Comment