Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Wyatt!

Friday, July 11th was Wyatt's 1st birthday! His daycare had a nice birthday party for him complete with cake and balloons. Click here to see picture of Wyatt's first week
Wyatt is a little pro at eating cake but not at blowing out the candle.

Wyatt's method of eating the cake; he will go through the motions of using his fork but not actually get anything on it.Wyatt thought the balloons were a chew toy. He would grab the knot end with his teeth and pull and let it snap back. I thought it would snap on his face, but he knew what he was doing, I guess.
Birthday gift from Aunt Stacey - it is a WheeleyBug but in a holstein motif. Wyatt is not real comfortable on these wheeled toys yet, but he is trying! Mom request - does no one make kid cow toys in angus of even hereford colors? I am a bit tired of all the dairy cattle toys but we do have one toy with a purple cow - which I thought was a beverage.

No comments: