"This stuff is good! Why are you people laughing at me?" Mom note - I did not make his cake, our oven was broke. I did purchase it at the store and it was delicious!
Yes, he did eat the entire cupcake, except what icing is spread over his body. He then received a bath.
"Dad, this green Royals hat is dumb, can't you see I am wearing red for the Cardinals?"
Wyatt enjoyed chewing on the paper and boxes more than unwrapping them.
Thanks for the cool farm truck Megan and Greg!
Our guests enjoying the cake and ice cream, (l-r) Jeanne, Derek, Terri and Megan.
Whew, we are pooped. My Dad and his dog Maverick (on his lap) enjoy the front porch. Wyatt took a hard and long nap after everyone left, and I relaxed too! Derek had to "get outside and do something".


1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great 1st birthday!! I love the cake pictures...what a cutie!
Post a Comment