Saturday, July 26, 2008
Family photos
I am sorry that this is a short post, summer is flying by in our family! This past week, I have been in Springfield at summer Ag Teacher's conference. Wyatt went to stay with his Grandma and Grandpa Edwards. Derek stayed home and put up hay - you can see who got the short end of the stick! Even though I don't have any pictures, the professional pictures we had taken of my family are online! Go to http://www.scottericksonphotography.com/ and click on our album. This photographer did a great job with the material he had to work with. They were taken at our farm; see the mini round bale of straw, it was the last one in the field and just perfect for sitting on! Wyatt was not being totally cooperative as you can tell by his silly smile-grimaces. And the black fur-ball is Maverick, my parents dog. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Lindy,
I love your pictures. Wyatt and Lauren are really close in age. I added you guys to my list of blog's to keep up on. Have a great summer before you have to go back to school!
Post a Comment