A couple weeks ago I went to the summer Ag teachers conference in Springfield - I dropped Wyatt off with my parents in Sedalia and Cara (Savannah Ag teacher) and I headed down for a fun and tiring week. Here are a couple pictures that my Mom took while Wyatt was staying with them.
They bought him a little pool to play in during his stay. He loves to be in the water - as long as it is not cold.
Wooo, that is a bit chilly Grandpa!
Wyatt and Ma went for several walks, to the City Park down the street. She said he liked to swing and bounce on the bee! My Mom was already making plans for next year when I have to go down to the Ag teachers conference and Wyatt will come stay with her!
They bought him a little pool to play in during his stay. He loves to be in the water - as long as it is not cold.
Wooo, that is a bit chilly Grandpa!
Wyatt and Ma went for several walks, to the City Park down the street. She said he liked to swing and bounce on the bee! My Mom was already making plans for next year when I have to go down to the Ag teachers conference and Wyatt will come stay with her!

4 comments:
I wish I could have met up with you something while you were in Springfield. While Matt was at the Conference, Ian and I went shopping and hung out at the hotel... maybe next year?
How cute. He looks a lot like his daddy. Doesn't he? Will you all be at the State Fair this weekend?
Man! That kid has a TON of hair! My kid was bald until she was one. I am impressed. Email me and lets set up a playdate!!!
Wyatt is so cute! Thanks for meeting up with us at the state fair. We had a lot of fun, and we'll have to do it again next year. When's our next "play date"?
Post a Comment